Norman the Crazy Mormon Norman the Crazy Mormon

That was really well done man!
Loved how dark it got

The dress The dress

You know, it wasn't that bad.
For the first sort of animation you made, I'm actually surprised by the audio quality XD
It's surprisingly pretty good! Better than most so yeah!

But, well, you still just have to practice your drawing skills. I rated it as not anything too surprising or new, but you know, it's a pretty decent start ^_^
Just keep on practicing, and hey, if you're using a mouse for these, sometimes it's even better to use the line tools for less wobbly lines, but make sure to not make too simple a shapes unless that's what you're going for. And if it's a tablet, just practice drawing!

Layton: Mysterious Woman Layton: Mysterious Woman

D:
God the feels

Sheep Collab! Sheep Collab!

Wow this is just amazing. The editing was very well done and props to everybody's creativity. ^_^
Totally pleased and happy to be part of it.

M&L: PlumbingPlantastrope M&L: PlumbingPlantastrope

I wasn't convinced until that SWEET explosion happened!

Left Behind Left Behind

This was actually really nice. I always respect animations who tell a story without uttering a single word, and I think the message was clear here. Really nice job. Nice and simple. Pretty sad too.

The Universe Ep 1 The Universe Ep 1

Alright, first of all, gotta say, it's an overall decent animation, so thumbs up for you.
I liked the animation overall and I feel there can be some real potential in the characters, so I can't wait for the second episode.
Now if I had to go to the bad stuff I didn't like about it, the problem I had was probably with the timing and a bit of the voice acting in it. The timing in which you give the jokes and their punchlines doesn't give me enough time to actually understand the joke. And when I do, the little time you gave me to laugh wasn't enough. This also has a lot to do with the voice acting. I applaud you for the voice acting, and all the effort you put into it, but during some bits of it I couldn't really understand one or two words, so the joke was lost to me. Had to watch it a second and third time to get everything, so I'd suggest speaking just a tad more clearly. And give a bit more time between the joke and the punchline, so I can at least acknowledge it.
Other than that, I think you have a lot of real potential. This world reminds me a bit of a futuristic version of the Oddworld games, or well at least the world does. So yeah, will be waiting on the next episode ^_^

CapaciousSpace responds:

Thanks heaps! I'll definitely work on all of those and will make sure the second episode is the best it can possibly be (no shortcuts). Everything will be improved.
But the worst is out of the way a least haha :)

Batman: I Never Use Guns Batman: I Never Use Guns

I'm literally crying.

The Wheel Collab The Wheel Collab

Awesome ^_^
Only gripe I have with it is that some of them repeated, or at least were very similar with the same characters. Anyway, good collab.

A Moment of Adventure A Moment of Adventure

I... I don't know what to say. I mean, I liked the animation. But voice acting and the jokes... bleh.

I think it had a great beginning, then it just went downhill starting from the penguin scene. I mean, come on dude, you killed Gunther in a horrible and visual way. ;_;
Or maybe it's too dark a humor for me.

I say, work on your timing on the jokes. Sometimes you deliver it too quickly for example and I didn't get it until I watched it a second time.